This article will discuss DaVinci Resolve for Windows 10. Davinci Resolution is the only solution in the world that combines professional 8K editing, color correction, visual effects, and post audio production all in one software tool! You can switch directly between editing, color, effects and audio with one click
Software Name DaVinci Resolve App
File Size 1+ Mb
Developer Blackmagic Design
Davinci Resolve for PC Windows 10 Features
- DaVinci Resolve Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- DaVinci Resolve Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
- Tape style audio scrubbing with pitch correction.
- Re-encode only changed files for faster rendering.
- Collaborate remotely with Frame.io integration.
- Improved GPU performance for Fusion 3D operations.
- Cross platform GPU accelerated tools.
- Accelerated mask operations including B-Spline and bitmap.
- Improved planar and tracker performance.
- Faster user and smart cache.
- GPU accelerated scopes with advanced technical monitoring.
- Custom and HSL curves now feature histogram overlay.
- Synchronize SDI output to viewer zoom.
- Mix and master immersive 3D audio.
- Elastic wave audio alignment and retiming.
- Bus tracks with automation on timeline.
- Foley sampler, frequency analyzer, dialog processor, FairlightFX.
- 500 royalty free foley sounds effects.
- Share markers and notes in collaboration workflows.
- Individual user cache for collaborative projects.
Description of Davinci Resolve for PC Windows 10
DaVinci Resolve Studio is the only software specifically designed for multi-user collaboration so that editors, assistants, coloring, VFX artists, and sound designers can all work directly on the same project at the same time wherever located! Whether you are an individual artist, or part of a large collaborative team, it’s easy to see why DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high-end post-production and completes more Hollywood widescreen movies, television shows and advertisements than any other software.
How to Download and Install Davinci Resolve for windows 10
- Please note and remember well: You must first Download and install the program only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser on your Windows PC, you can use Chrome, Firefox, Safari or others
- Then Download the DaVinci Resolve for windows 10 installation file from a trusted link
- Select Save to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will automatically scan the program for viruses during the download.
• If you choose Save, your program download file will be saved in your Downloads folder.
• Or, if you choose Save as, you can choose where to save it, such as on your desktop or PC.
- After the downloading DaVinci Resolve completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appears until finished
- Now, the Davinci Resolve icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to run the application into your Windows 10 PC.
Recommended Apps: Autodesk DWG Trueview for Windows 10
How to Uninstall Davinci Resolve
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select ” DaVinci Resolve” from the displayed application, then click “Remove or Uninstall.”
- Then complete the Uninstall process by clicking the “YES” button on the choices that come out on your desktop.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from the DaVinci Resolve app.
Disclaimer Davinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve for windows 10 – This DaVinci Resolve App installation file is not hosted at all on our Server. Every time you view and then click the “Download” link on this page of our website, the file will be directly downloaded at the source of the owner (official site). DaVinci Resolve is a Windows application developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and business names or logos discussed herein are the property of their respective owners. We are obedient to the DMCA and are happy to work with you.