This time we will provide a simple method about how to download Ezviz App for Windows 10. Ezviz for Windows 10 can be a utility application that allows users to watch and remotely control multiple CCTV security cameras completely. If you’ve got sort of a set of security cameras attached around your home and would like to watch or control remotely from one place, then Ezviz is that the right tool for you. The app is often installed on any Android device free of charge of cost. But just in case, if you’ve got multiple cameras to manage, then it is often difficult to handle on an Android device. the simplest thanks to filling use of it’s by downloading the Ezviz app on your computer or laptop.
But, the most problem is that there isn’t any official version of Ezviz available yet for PC users to download. Therefore, you can’t directly install the Ezviz app on PC without taking the help of third-party applications. There’s a workaround that will allow you to put in the Ezviz app on any PC in only a couple of minutes.
Ezviz For PC Windows
Well, as said earlier, you’ll need to take the help of a 3rd party application called Bluestacks or Nox Player to install the Ezviz app on your PC. In case, if you don’t know, Bluestacks is an Android Emulator which will make your PC behave like an Android device. you’ll get to put in any Android app or game using the Emulator on your PC.
There are several other Android Emulators available within the market, but we propose you are trying either Nox Player or Bluestack for a far better experience. The Android Emulators are available free of charge of cost and may be installed by any user; you don’t get to have any technical knowledge for this job. We’ve also attached a step by step guide below which will assist you with the installation of Ezviz app on your PC.
How To Install EZVIZ on PC Windows
To install EZVIZ For PC, you’ll get to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks, or Nox App Player first. With this Android emulator app, you’ll be able to Download EZVIZ full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10, and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- attend this page to Download Bluestacks; or attend this page to Download Nox App Player, or attend this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Log in together with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and look for ” EZVIZ “
- Choose one among the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link above this text with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you’ll play EZVIZ on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
We hope you’ll install the Ezviz app on Windows 10 easily. In case, if you get stuck on something or face any problems during the method, then please allow us to know within the comments section that we’ve provided. If this is often very useful, please share with your friends or family