On this occasion, we’ll provide an easy Tips Geeni app for Windows 10, follow the article below so you’ll install the Genie App on your Windows PC, before getting to the Download and Install stage, let’s check out what features are within the application, let’s look below:
Requirements Geeni App
- File Name: Geeni
- App Version: 1.6.2
- Update: 2019-03-20
Features and Review Geeni App on PC Windows
Meet Geeni. Your wish is Geeni order.
Control all Geeni smart home devices in one easy application, or by voice using Amazon Echo, from ANYWHERE within the world. Geeni is easy enough for anyone to use and combine SIMPLICITY on/off switches with PREMIUM features such as:
Easy and powerful controls for every device. Choose the color or atmosphere of our Color bulb, perfectly Dim a white bulb, track plug energy usage, all from an equivalent app!
– Group and control devices supported rooms
– Set smart scenes for automatic action
– Schedule when the device activates and off to permit more control and security
– Choose which devices your friends, guests, roommates or family can control because of account sharing
– Cloud-based service so you’ll enter and control your home from any phone
– and far more.
Compatible with all smart devices that support Geeni. No complicated hubs required; every Geeni device is sensible enough to attach on to your home wifi network.
Thank you for your support and feedback, we still improve the Geeni application. Latest updates include:
– Increased security
– Repair damage
– Enhanced camera connectivity
– Other improvements
Other Installation: Phonto App for PC Windows 10 Download
How To Install Geeni on Windows 10
To install Geeni 2019 For PC Windows, you’ll get to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks, or Nox App Player first. With this Android emulator app, you’ll be ready to Download Geeni full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- attend this page to Download Bluestacks; or attend this page to Download Nox App Player, or attend this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Log in together with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and look for ” Geeni “
- Choose one among the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link above this text with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you’ll play Geeni on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
I hope you’ve got mastered the way to install Genie App on your Windows PC. If you’ve got any questions, please fill within the comments column that we’ve provided. many thanks for visiting our Website, stay tuned to our website for the latest Windows applications.