Download anda Install the complete KeepSafe for Windows 10 64/32 Bit settings free and 100% safe at appwinlatest.com. protect your personal information with the help of pin protection and authentication using fingerprint, recover accidentally deleted photo.
App Name KeepSafe
File Size 32M
- KeepSafe can easily sync your photos and videos across devices to the KeepSafe photo vault.
- KeepSafe also provides a backup of your photos and videos that were accidentally deleted.
- KeepSafe can also transfer KeepSafe photos to other devices.
- KeepSafe is very easy to use and very efficient.
- KeepSafe also provides a biometric feature for logging in.
- KeepSafe uses SSL which is very strong so it is highly encrypted and easily backs up your data.
- KeepSafe is very safe
KeepSafe Latest Version Highlight
KeepSafe is a previously recommended vault app for Android users that works to help protect your personal information with the help of pin protection and authentication using your fingerprint. KeepSafe It offers a variety of protection media including pin protection, fingerprint protection and pin code.
By using this application you can protect your personal information, save your photos and videos in a specific folder or location in the KeepSafe application to be safe. It can also recover your accidentally deleted photos in the KeepSafe app. as you know that this application is an adnroid application, don’t worry you can get it then run it on your PC device by following the simple method that we provide below.
How to Download and Install KeepSafe for PC
Please pay attention: First of all you must first download and install the program from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First of all you have to download and install the Android Emulator for Windows PC.
- If so, then log in using your Google Play Store account.
- After that, open the Google Play Store and search for “ KeepSafe ”
- Select it in the application list in the list of search results.
- If it appears then click the Download icon.
- Then install the application.
- It is now possible to play KeepSafe on your Windows PC device.
How to fix KeepSafe installer failed
If you experience “failure during installation” Below are the simple steps we provide to solve it:
- Disable anti-virus or firewall first before you run KeepSafe.
- Run as administrator by right-clicking the KeepSafe application, then selecting “Run as Administrator”
- Find a folder on the local drive C: Windows or C: Program files, try moving the application first to another folder.
- KeepSafe sometimes cannot be run if the folder path is too long.
How to Remove KeepSafe on Pc
- Click “Control Panel”
- Under Programs, click the Uninstall link.
- Then select the application that you want to remove
- Search for the software name “ KeepSafe ”
- And then right click, then select Uninstall from the drop-down menu
- Then click “Yes” to confirm deletion and finish
KeepSafe for windows 10 – When you click the “Download” link on our website page, the file will be directly downloaded from the source of the owner (official site). KeepSafe is a Windows application developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos discussed here are the property of their respective owners. We comply with the DMCA and are happy to work with you.