Mindomo for Windows 10 App may be a mind map software that uniquely combines offline work with online editing and collaboration. Currently, Expert Software has released this Notes & Organizer application for PC. Get the newest version of Mindomo for free of charge for your Windows 10 by following the step by step that we offer below
Mindomo Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to possess an easy background about the app. Therefore, you’ll know if Mindomo will work on your windows device or not.
Requirements Mindomo App
- App Name Mindomo
- Category Notes & Organizer
- OS Requirements Windows 10
- Update Latest version 2020-05-05
Features Mindomo App for PC Windows 10
- Mind mapping made easy: Create new bubbles by using keyboard shortcuts, choose map themes and pictures from predefined galleries, rearrange everything with drag and drop, then save your map within the specified format.
- Mapping function: Make maps that have a flexible and cold structure, labels on the connecting lines, and some connections between other topics.
- Outline creation: Create outlines from scratch or switch from a mind map view to a summary view with just one click.
- Task management with mind maps: Make the task map work to arrange and monitor your work: easy-to-set task lists, hierarchical overviews, deadline mechanisms, and more.
- Publishing maps online: With the ‘Sync & Save Online’ functionality, you’ll upload local maps online for straightforward sharing.
- Full import and export functionality: facilitate import and export of maps as MindManager, Freemind, Mindmeister, XMind, Bubbl.us, PMOM, PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Text, OPML, MPX, HTML, ZIP, PNG, XLS files.
How To Download and Install Mindomo on PC Windows 10
Please note: you ought to download and install the Mindomo app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite browser, you’ll use Safari or the other
- Download the Mindomo installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save on download the program. Most antivirus programs such as Windows Defender will automatically scan the program for viruses during the download.
o If you decide on Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
o Or, if you decide on Save as, you’ll choose where to save lots of it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Mindomo completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appears until finished
- Now, the Mindomo icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Mindomo App
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at rock bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Mindomo” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on the “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows OS is clean from the Mindomo app.
We hope you’ll get Mindomo for Windows 10 by following the simple method we’ve provided above if you continue to have difficulties please fill within the comments column that we’ve provided. many thanks for visiting our website, we are very happy to be ready to assist you.