This article will discuss about ownCloud Desktop Client for windows 10. ownCloud Desktop Client is in the Compression and Backup category, and was built by the ownCloud Team in November, 11th 2019. ownCloud Desktop Client Access & share files, calendars, contacts, letters & more from any device and can be done wherever you are.
Software name : ownCloud Desktop Client
Developer : ownCloud Team
Operating System : Windows 10
Version : ownCloud 2.6.0 LATEST Version
OwnCloud Desktop Client for windows 10 Features
- ownCloud Desktop Client Free & Safe Download!
- ownCloud Desktop Client Latest Version!
- Works with All Windows versions
- Users choice!
Description on ownCloud Desktop Client for windows 10
Protect your data starting today by using the ownCloud Desktop Client. With millions of users worldwide, the Cloud is the largest Open Source Content Collaboration Platform in the world. The ownCloud desktop client keeps your data synchronized. Choose one or more directories on your local machine and always have access to your latest files wherever you are.
This is the easiest and most powerful way to synchronize and share data. You don’t need to worry about how to access your files. With ownCloud, all of your data is wherever you are; can be accessed on all devices, anytime.
It is hosted exclusively on your private server so you can be sure that your data is under your control. This is all about your privacy and serves to protect your files. This ensures that access is controlled only by people who should have control: that is, you.
How to Download and Install ownCloud Desktop Client for PC windows 10
Please note and remember well: You must first download and install the program only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser on your Windows PC, you can use Chrome, Firefox, Safari or others
- Then Download the own Cloud Desktop Client for windows 10.
- Select Save to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will automatically scan the program for viruses during the download.
• If you choose Save, your program download file will be saved in your Downloads folder.
• Or, if you choose Save as, you can choose where to save it, such as on your desktop or PC.
- After the downloading ownCloud Desktop Client completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appears until finished
- Now, the own Cloud Desktop Client application icon will appear on your Desktop PC
- Click on the icon to run the application into your Windows 10 PC.
How to Uninstall ownCloud Desktop Client
- Click on “Control Panel”
- Under Programs, click the Uninstall link.
- Then select the application you want to delete, namely “ownCloud Desktop Client” and then right-click, then select Uninstall from the menu options that appear on your Desktop.
- Click “Yes” to confirm the deletion and finish
ownCloud Desktop Client for windows 10 – This ownCloud Desktop Clienter app installation file is not hosted at all on our Server. Every time you view and then click the “Download” link on this page of our website, the file will be directly downloaded at the source of the owner (official site). ownCloud Desktop Client is a Windows application developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and business names or logos discussed herein are the property of their respective owners. We are obedient to the DMCA and are happy to work with you.
If you still have difficulties about how to set Up ownCloud Desktop Client for Windows 10 you can ask the comments column that we have provided. Thank you for visiting our website, if our article is very useful,