Download and Install the complete Periscope for PC Windows 10 64/32 Bit settings free and 100% safe at appwinlatest.com. helps you explore the world by watching new videos every day.
App Name: Periscope
- Easily share your videos directly to Twitter and other social networks instantly.
- Periscope users will be able to easily switch to Twitter and broadcast using Twitter Live.
- Can give and receive Super Hearts to support your favorite broadcasters.
- Easily download your broadcasts on periscope.tv
- You can show your creative activity by making a live video.
- You can like the video by showing your expression by providing a thumbnail.
Periscope Latest Version Highlight
Periscope is an Android application that works to explore new places, communicate with people, share interests, and many other things that you will find in the application. It lets you watch videos with chat options that you can have with your friends and also helps you explore the world by watching new videos every day. If you watch a video and you like the video then you can show your expression by providing a thumbnail. There is an option that you will find, namely the playback option so you don’t need to be afraid of losing the video.
How to Download and Install Periscope for PC Windows 10
Please pay attention: First of all you must first download and install the program from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First of all you have to download and install the Android Emulator for Windows PC.
- If so, then log in using your Google Play Store account.
- After that, open the Google Play Store and search for “Periscope ”
- Select it in the application list in the list of search results.
- If it appears then click the Download icon.
- Then install the application.
- It is now possible to play Periscope on your Windows PC device.
How to fix Periscope installer failed
If you experience “failure during installation” Below are the simple steps we provide to solve it:
- Disable anti-virus or firewall first before you run Periscope.
- Run as administrator by right-clicking the Periscope application, then selecting “Run as Administrator”
- Find a folder on the local drive C: Windows or C: Program files, try moving the application first to another folder.
- Periscope sometimes cannot be run if the folder path is too long.
How to Remove Periscope on Pc
- Click “Control Panel”
- Under Programs, click the Uninstall link.
- Then select the application that you want to remove
- Search for the software name “Periscope ”
- And then right click, then select Uninstall from the drop-down menu
- Then click “Yes” to confirm deletion and finish
Periscope for windows 10 – We direct you to the actual link that you will find on our website page, and the file will be directly downloaded from the source of the owner (official site). Periscope is a Windows application developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All registered trademarks or product names and business logos contained or discussed herein are the property of their respective owners. We strictly comply with the DMCA or existing regulations and are happy to work with you.