Download SiteMonitor for Windows 10 PC. Download the latest version of SiteMonitor for Windows 10. Install the complete SiteMonitor 64/32 Bit settings free and 100% safe at appwinlatest.com. is software to regularly monitor all web sites / host.
Software Name SiteMonitor
Category Web Server
OS Requirements Windows 10
App Publisher iannet
SiteMonitor for Windows 10 Features
- Download SiteMonitor for Free and 100 Safe!
- Software with the latest download version of SiteMonitor!
- Works on all versions of Windows (64/32 bit)
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
- User choice!
- Easy to use
- And this is a very helpful and useful application
- Ping Websites / hosts
- Ping Host (Ping ICMP)
- Check whether the repaired content is correct
- Tray Application
- Web interface
- Windows Services
- Check if Internet Connection is available
- Send email notification of failure
- Send SMS messages using Clickatell
- Response Graph
- Up / Down Bar Chart
SiteMonitor Latest Version Highlight
SiteMonitor Enterprise is a software tool to regularly monitor all your websites / hosts and notify you when the website / host is down. You can view it from the tray application and from the SiteMonitor Enterprise Web Interface. SiteMonitor Enterprise is great for server environments because it can run Windows Services and will check at fixed time intervals that your website / host is still working properly or not. It will also log the activity to a log file for future reference.
From these log files it is possible to generate graphical reports so you can view website responses and server uptime. You can manage multiple servers by grouping them into sections. If failure occurs, SiteMonitor Enterprise will notify you via Email or SMS to you.
How to Download and Install SiteMonitor for PC windows 10
Please note and remember well: You must first download and install the program only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser on your PC, you can use Safari or another browser that is your favorite.
- Then Download SiteMonitor app installation
- Select Save to download the program. Most antivirus programs such as Windows Defender will automatically scan for virus programs during the download.
• If you choose Save, your program download file will be saved in your Downloads folder.
• Or, if you choose to Save as, you can choose where to save it, such as on your desktop or PC.
- After downloading SiteMonitor is complete, mask to the download folder and double-click the .exe file to run the Installation process
- Then follow the installation instructions that appear on your desktop until it’s finished
- Now, SiteMonitor icon will appear on your Desktop PC after the installation is complete
- Click the icon to run the application to your Windows 10 PC
- And enjoy the application!
How to fix SiteMonitor installer failed
If you experience “installation failure or error” complete the steps we provide below:
- Disable anti-virus or firewall first before you run SiteMonitor.
- Run apps as administrator by right-clicking on the SiteMonitor application then selecting “Run as Administrator”
- If you placed the SiteMonitor installation
- Folder on the local drive C: Windows or C: Program files, try moving to another folder first.
- SiteMonitor sometimes cannot be run if installed into a folder path that is too long. move SiteMonitor folder to a higher hierarchy. Then justify the application as an administrator.
How to Remove SiteMonitor on Pc
1. Click on “Control Panel”
2. Under Programs, click the Uninstall link.
3. Then select the application you want to delete,
4. Name the software ” SiteMonitor ”
5. And then right-click, then select Uninstall from the menu options that
6. Appear on your Desktop.
7. Click “Yes” to confirm the deletion and finish
SiteMonitor for windows 10 – This SiteMonitor for app installation file is not hosted at all on our Server. Every time you view and then click the “Download” link on this page of our website, the file will be directly downloaded at the source of the owner (official site). SiteMonitor is a Windows application developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and business names or logos discussed herein are the property of their respective owners. We are obedient to the DMCA and are happy to work with you.